3.10.2015

Have you ever had one of those days where you just felt like a disappointment to everyone?  They tend to creep up on my ever so often, and they can be really overpowering.  I have always wanted to be someone of importance to God, and I have in my mind that if there were ever a Bible: Part II, I would want a starring role; however, I'm starting to learn that God doesn't necessarily use people that way.  I may feel like I don't have a starring role in the grand scheme of things, but I'm huge in God's plan.  And even when I feel like a giant turd, whatever screw-ups I've made are just a part of the journey to God's final destination for me.  I love that all of the Bible's heroes, other than Jesus, of course, were sinners, and the Bible does not hesitate to let us know that.  It's truly inspiring that God can use my mistakes.  It makes me feel a little more comforted and a lot more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment